2022/2023 VIRTUAL SEASON
The Canadian Club of London was founded in 1906 and has continued unabated through two world wars, the cold war, depressions, recessions, epidemics and many other seismic events. No surprise then that Covid-19 did not interrupt our 115-year tradition.
On behalf of the Board of Directors, I am excited to announce the Canadian Club of London is once again planning ten monthly virtual speaker events from September 2022 to June 2023. Please see our Upcoming Event schedule for details.
We are also pleased to have Huron University College partner with us again this year. As our Official Season Sponsor and Exclusive Educational Partner, Huron will be hosting each of the virtual events through online platforms and will provide support for the delivery of the sessions to ensure a continued quality experience for our members. The Canadian Club of London is honoured to partner with Huron University College and wish to express our sincere appreciation for graciously offering their services to ensure we continue delivering engaging and insightful speakers that celebrate and explore all things Canadian.
As instituted last year, we are adopting a more streamlined and cost effective means of providing our programming to you. All virtual events are free of charge to members, both individual and corporate members. Memberships can be purchased here.
Membership fees remain unchanged for the upcoming 2022/2023 season:
Annual Individual Membership fees are $50 plus HST
– includes all virtual events, FREE
Annual Corporate Membership fees are $300 plus HST
– includes all virtual events, FREE for primary representative
– includes all virtual events, FREE for staff or students (first come first served – overall registration limited).
We will again be offering sponsorship opportunities to individuals, businesses, organizations and institutions:
Event Sponsorship: $150 (HST exempt)
– 30 registrations to sponsored event
– identification as sponsor on all pre-promotional materials, digital or otherwise
– audio/video identification and the opportunity to introduce/thank the speaker during the event